New Safehouse.

Talk on any game/console that doesn't have its own forum, including browser-based games

Moderator: Forum Moderators

randomgazz
Unicorn
Unicorn

New Safehouse.

Post by randomgazz »

As the area we currently occupy has become rather boring, I suggest we find a new place to go. Has anyone seen any amusing building names that we could go and liberate?
cashy
Zombie
Zombie

Post by cashy »

this, we should go some place mildly infected. ive got a wheelbarrow full of ammo and no zombies to shoot with it :(
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Yeah, I'm good for that. We're out of Kronenbourg anyway and Jesus couldn't make us any more when he stopped by. Maybe we should bomb-burst and search for a new pub with more zombies. The 5punk Exodus!
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

We could go somewhere more centrel: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Suburb
I'll send my zombie if it's still walking dead to have a look
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

DHPD requested re-enforcements in Dunell Hills. We could go there and lend a hand for a bit?
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

But I like it at the Waugh Arms :(

Would it not make sense to find out where there's loads of zombie activity, and arrange for all of us to make a headf for it in one go?
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Woo Elephant Yeah wrote:But I like it at the Waugh Arms :(

Would it not make sense to find out where there's loads of zombie activity, and arrange for all of us to make a headf for it in one go?
I like the Waugh Arms too, but we need zombies to teabag or it just becomes Virtual Pub. Fair enough travelling together though, more likelyhood of us all arriving alive.
cashy
Zombie
Zombie

Post by cashy »

Woo Elephant Yeah wrote: Would it not make sense to find out where there's loads of zombie activity, and arrange for all of us to make a headf for it in one go?
also this, dunhill cop shop is dull, nothing happening there. we need hoards
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

cashy wrote:
Woo Elephant Yeah wrote: Would it not make sense to find out where there's loads of zombie activity, and arrange for all of us to make a headf for it in one go?
Well my zombie is up in the north east of the city somewhere and I've not seen a human yet, it's just a zombie infested wasteland (all the buildings are empty too). We could head in that direction.

I'll head off scouting when I have some APs/ammo, unless someone else wants to do it?
randomgazz
Unicorn
Unicorn

Post by randomgazz »

We could always go to the suburb of mornington, and play a certain tube staition based game.
Last edited by randomgazz on December 12th, 2005, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

randomgazz wrote:We could always go t the suburb of mornington, and play a certain tube staition based game.
Nope, you've lost me there. Am I just being thick?
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Dog Pants wrote:Am I just being thick?
Yes.
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

randomgazz wrote:We could always go t the suburb of mornington, and play a certain tube staition based game.
That's a possibility, but is the 'Baker Street non-diagonal reverse' law in effect due to the presence of zombies?
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Dr. kitteny berk wrote:
Yes.
Fair enough.

*belms and licks monitor*
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

Dr. kitteny berk wrote:
Yes.
I am also thick
Roman_Totale wrote:That's a possibility, but is the 'Baker Street non-diagonal reverse' law in effect due to the presence of zombies?
...help...
cashy
Zombie
Zombie

Post by cashy »

cashy wrote:
did i say dunhill? i meant chudleyton :faint:
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

As mentioned ingame, we need to find somewhere where stuff is going down by searching the net etc... and then make a mass move there.
randomgazz
Unicorn
Unicorn

Post by randomgazz »

The zombie tracker thingy shows quite a few in the NW corner of the map, not to far from where we are.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Okay. The <a href="http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Hambargar_Halparz" target="_blank">Hambargar Halparz</a> are in <a href="http://www.jonathanfletcher.f2s.com/urb ... ?suburb=68" target="_blank">Crowbank</a>. There's one pub there.

The <a href="http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Dar ... Armageddon" target="_blank">Dark Order of Armageddon</a> are in <a href="http://www.jonathanfletcher.f2s.com/urb ... ?suburb=64" target="_blank">Brooksville</a>, which has one pub and is closer.

<a href="http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Shambling_Seagulls" target="_blank">Shambling Seagulls</a> were last seen in <a href="http://www.jonathanfletcher.f2s.com/urb ... ?suburb=72" target="_blank">Wykewood</a>, which is closer and has 2 pubs, but is not as good for PDs/hospitals.

That's the only reasonably up-to-date info on the hordes I can get from the boards. I would suggest we don't take a horde on directly because they'll eat us all. It might be wiser to follow them so we can take out the trail of feral zombies they leave behind - victims of the horde.

I also suggest that we avoid revivving too many of the randoms. I appreciate that this may mean less XP for Spoodie, and in that case feel free to object, but there's a real problem in the game it seems with the zombies losing the battle. Even as a survivor I don't want that.
Anhamgrimmar
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by Anhamgrimmar »

Roman_Totale wrote:
That's a possibility, but is the 'Baker Street non-diagonal reverse' law in effect due to the presence of zombies?
wasnt that particular gambit over ruled in the marakech concludium of 1962?

i do belive however, that i would be capable of making a triple laxa diversion, and end up with a simple double trampoline required to get me to MC