Group mining

Massively Mongy Online gaming. Bum your way through the internet public.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Joose
Turret
Turret

Group mining

Post by Joose »

Im probably only talking to stoat and fabyak here, as i believe they are the only ones who play this currently (you others, join us! you know you want to!)

As you may be aware, im saving up minerals to build myself a battleship. This will take bloody ages. Now, what i am proposing is that we group together for a bit of mining fun at some point. Advantages to you is that you can make use of my hauler, and therefore mine at an increased rate as you wont have to keep running back and forth from the station. Also, i may have some gear hanging around that i would give you for your troubles. Also, i have great refining skills, so i can refine the ore for you and you will make even *more* money out of it. Finally, you will get to mine rarer, and therefore more expensive ores, as you will have the protection of the group.

Advantage to me is that i would take a small percentage of the mined ore to go towards my battleship.

Im around most nights, and will probably be mining most nights too. So if you want to pop along and join the fun, gimmie a yell in game. Im currently based in Frulegur, but im thinking of moving to a slightly less scary area after my three near death experiences in one night. :shock:

Join me! Make much isk! Bum!*

possibly not that last one
fabyak
Home-made Big Daddy
Home-made Big Daddy

Post by fabyak »

K, count me in!
Stoat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stoat »

Sounds like a top idea.

Come on, people, give it a go! It's free for a week- what have you got to lose*?

*other than hours and hours of time
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

judging from your crossfire profile, stoat, around 42 hours a week. :shock:

I know people who have a shorter working week than that.
Stoat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stoat »

I think it exaggerates a bit. it went from 33 to 44 in an hour, and then back down again.

Besides, I do work on long journeys.

/needs a job
StickFigureNinja
Meerkat of DOOM
Meerkat of DOOM

Post by StickFigureNinja »

Aye, I'll help you with your battleship thing.
comrade yannnovski
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by comrade yannnovski »

I would love to pitch in, tho i may need some help. Only just started on saturday