Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

Woo Elephant Yeah wrote:
He loves the pussy

*grabs coat*
dont we all?

I was around a girls house the other day, and her pussy scratched me as i tried to stroke it.

Nasty pussy.
VashTheStampede
Mouse
Mouse

Post by VashTheStampede »

23, single, and this is my house, my parents just live here
Goatpod
Squirrel
Squirrel

Post by Goatpod »

errrhhh...... guess I'm the granddaddy of our little 5punk fest.

Not saying how old, but old enough to own my own house, old enough to have been the art editor on Megadrive and SNES magazines, old enough to remember punk the first time 'round, and old enough to have toured with NMA when they were good.... Oh, and old enough to have very few teeth and no hair - apart from on my ears and coming out of my nose.

Have a partner of 16 years and the first sprog due in the next week or so.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

oooooooooooooooooooooooh

/looks in awe at the wise old man
Goatpod
Squirrel
Squirrel

Post by Goatpod »

Joose wrote:oooooooooooooooooooooooh

/looks in awe at the wise old man
Wise my arse, if I was wise I wouldn't be living back in this shit hole of a [so-called] city pushing boxes around a computer screen under the pretence of designing something :lol:
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

fair point.

/looks in awe at the pusher of boxes.

Still, it sounds infinately preferable to what im doing at the moment. Today i discovered that getting molten glass on your hands really, really hurts.
Goatpod
Squirrel
Squirrel

Post by Goatpod »

Joose wrote:fair point.

/looks in awe at the pusher of boxes.

Still, it sounds infinately preferable to what im doing at the moment. Today i discovered that getting molten glass on your hands really, really hurts.
Now that's what's called a good life lesson - don't fuck about with molten glass. And btw, I'm also old enough to have interviewed Terry Pratchett [he who appears in your profile] and the guy is a complete and utter fucking class A twatting arse hole. After the interview I've never read another of his books - would you like his home phone number to ring him up and call him a cupcake?
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

hehe, i know, ive met him too.

but hell, i dont really care what the guys like as a person; if he keeps writing decent books, i'll keep reading them.

As for the molten glass thing: I was bending bits of glass tubing to make chemistry gubbins. I was provided with little wooden thingies to hold the glass with. they proved shite, so i did it by hand.

19 of the 20 bits of glass were bent without a hitch. One of them removed the fingerprint on my left thumb. In the pain-spack, i managed to graze my right hand with it and the very tip of my right thumb.

Conclusion: never work in a School.
Goatpod
Squirrel
Squirrel

Post by Goatpod »

Joose wrote:hehe, i know, ive met him too.

but hell, i dont really care what the guys like as a person; if he keeps writing decent books, i'll keep reading them.

As for the molten glass thing: I was bending bits of glass tubing to make chemistry gubbins. I was provided with little wooden thingies to hold the glass with. they proved shite, so i did it by hand.

19 of the 20 bits of glass were bent without a hitch. One of them removed the fingerprint on my left thumb. In the pain-spack, i managed to graze my right hand with it and the very tip of my right thumb.

I tried to keep reading them but when I read the first page I'd vomit all over them. That's the sort of effect he had on me :lol:

It's a pity you didn't keep using the wooden things and then burn yourself - you can sue for that, sod it, sue them anyway - that's what people do in schools these days isn't it :D

Eee, when I were a lad we had to play around with asbestos mats in chemistry :shock:
Renegatus
Shark
Shark

Post by Renegatus »

I'm 16! Woo!
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Goatpod wrote:And btw, I'm also old enough to have interviewed Terry Pratchett [he who appears in your profile] and the guy is a complete and utter fucking class A twatting arse hole.
I've met him at a book signing - I didn't read any of his books for years afterwards he was that much of a cupcake. He practically held a gun to my head and got me to buy a tshirt. Fuck, it's not like he needs the money or anything.
n00bt00b
Squirrel
Squirrel

Post by n00bt00b »

Joose wrote:hehe, i know, ive met him too.

Im a research chemist and also have a glass making flamethrower affair. They are veritably the win. What chemistry do you do?
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

n00bt00b wrote: Im a research chemist and also have a glass making flamethrower affair. They are veritably the win. What chemistry do you do?
Tis only a secondary school, so its all shite like: "does metal react with rocks" and "what happens when you heat water". Boring as hell, but needs an inexplicable amount of equipment.

Although, i did almost kill everyone with chlorine gas today. Which was fun.
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

Joose wrote:
n00bt00b wrote: Im a research chemist and also have a glass making flamethrower affair. They are veritably the win. What chemistry do you do?
Tis only a secondary school, so its all shite like: "does metal react with rocks" and "what happens when you heat water". Boring as hell, but needs an inexplicable amount of equipment.

Although, i did almost kill everyone with chlorine gas today. Which was fun.
ARF! I get to standardize NaOH and HCl solutions today in Quant. Lab...

strangely, it's an entirely different course than Chemistry II.
n00bt00b
Squirrel
Squirrel

Post by n00bt00b »

Last Friday, I managed to b0rk our argon atmosphere glovebox as one of the gloves came off in my hand. gave me the fear.

I need to get a pic of the box, and then use my leet photoshopepry to animate it hard.

In my undergrad labs I managed to make my tongue bleed by eating crisps without first washing my hands. Apparently 1 person a year in Britain dies doing chemistry. If I were you lot, Id get down the bookies and get a tenner its me.
cloud
Svenno
Svenno

Post by cloud »

I be 16
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

n00bt00b wrote: In my undergrad labs I managed to make my tongue bleed by eating crisps without first washing my hands. Apparently 1 person a year in Britain dies doing chemistry. If I were you lot, Id get down the bookies and get a tenner its me.
A guy in my chemistry A level class once made himself rather ill, after wondering what concentrated hydrochloric acid tastes like.

Apparently, it tastes of pain.
Stuk
Monkey
Monkey

Post by Stuk »

Sledra wrote:Bugger, I'm the youngest. Only 15 :cry:
Right, time for a challenge, only 15, 16 in March :)
Sol
Ninja
Ninja

Post by Sol »

Apparently, it tastes of pain.
domination cocktail anyone?
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

Latest badness from the world of GCSE science: today i breathed in far too much propanol than is good for you. I was unaware, as i am hyposmic (i have almost no sense of smell). I now have a rather bad head.

And some people breathe solvents in by choice? loons.