Pnut
25%

Total votes: 12

Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

2014 Nominations: OMG Haxxor

Post by Dog Pants »

Welcome to the nominations thread for the OMG Haxxor of the Year 2014. 5punker are shit at games, this we know. Therefore any one of us who shows talent must clearly be hacking. Please name and shame these monsters below, a poll will be taken in the New Year to determine the worst offender.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: 2014 Nominations: OMG Haxxor

Post by Dog Pants »

I've been pretty shit at many games this year, and I can think of lots of 5punkers who have been better than me at Payday 2 and made me wonder how they manage it. Someone better qualified can nominate the queen Playdater though. I do feel qualified to nominate our best Dota 2 players, Roman and Bits, but I did that thing last year. No, this year I've considered it and come up with a skill gap that left me gawping at the awesome creations I could have made if only I was better at the game. Friz's wonderful spaceships in Space Engineers - the space tuc-tuc, which then grew into the disco miner, complete with robotic arm, was both a thing of beauty and a technical marvel, so that's where my nomination is going.
buzzmong
Weighted Storage Cube
Weighted Storage Cube

Post by buzzmong »

I'm going to nominate Berk for his Payday antics.
I'm sure he went from about level 90 to level 500 overnight.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Joose, for the double-pyramid-gravity-hoover-asteroid-pillager in space engineers, that was the perfect 5punky combination of fucking insanity, obsession with simple shapes and doing something because you can, not because you should.
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

There I was, telling everyone in Insurgency to take care when moving around the map because enemies could be around every corner and a single bullet can be fatal. Suddenly the entire enemy team is dead and only Shada and a smoking machine gun are left standing. It was clearly more luck than skill but holy shit that was pretty impressive.
shot2bits
Zombie
Zombie

Post by shot2bits »

I find myself shouting fuck you Roman and fuck you Pants rather a lot on teamspeak no matter what we are playing so ill nominate those two!
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

I'm going to bring in a second nominee in the form of Pnut, because he is really good at mounting his friends.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Polls are up, voting ends on the 11th of Jan.