HL2: Off-Limits

Where we come together to shoot 5punk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

caveman900
Badger
Badger

HL2: Off-Limits

Post by caveman900 »

Some of you may ahve seen this around, but for those who havent, Off-Limits is a multiplayer mod for HL2. I have been following the progress of this mod for around 6 months now, and i am really looking forward to its release, hopefully in the not too distant future. the mod has been going for over 2 years now, and has collected a very talented team of contributors. anyway for those interested its www.off-limits.be . they have quite a lot of media releases there, and much better explanations of the gameplay and background than i could ever give.
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

Sounds like hidden source, but ten times better (hopefully)

:invisible: :invisible: :invisible: :invisible: :invisible:
FatherJack
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by FatherJack »

I like the Mousetrap-style construction site, it looks like it will be fun!
caveman900
Badger
Badger

Post by caveman900 »

glad you like it. i am currently in the process of spreading the word around the few websites i frequent to try and drum up some support for them in preparation for their release in (hopefully) the next few months. dont quote me on that though, they have a policy of not setting a release date.
cashy
Zombie
Zombie

Post by cashy »

thats a pretty cool idea, 2 teams fighting while a neutral person who only one person can kill tries to pick them all off. could lead to some great hysterical battles where the railgun is nowhere to be seen leaving the alien free to slaughter the lot of them. oooo
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

Looks interesting