Four Swords = Win

Talk on any game/console that doesn't have its own forum, including browser-based games

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Nickface
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Four Swords = Win

Post by Nickface »

Yeah, I'm about a year and a half too late, but I just picked this up yesterday. Me and a friend were playing around with it, and it's good fun! Especially beating the hell out of each other and stealing each other's swag.
Stoat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stoat »

Yes, I heared about it though magazines and it sounded nice. I've not played any Zelda games yet, but I'd like to try them.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

I was a late comer to the Zelda series, Ocarina of Time was my first one and I thought it was uberwin. Windwaker was okay and I hope Twilight Princess will be just as good if not better than OoT. Not so keen on the 2D games
Nickface
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by Nickface »

spoodie wrote:I was a late comer to the Zelda series, Ocarina of Time was my first one and I thought it was uberwin. Windwaker was okay and I hope Twilight Princess will be just as good if not better than OoT. Not so keen on the 2D games
A Link to the Past was one of the pinnacles of my gaming childhood. 8)
JamieChalm
Unicorn
Unicorn

Post by JamieChalm »

I felt they took a bit of different art direction with Four Swords, I didn't like as much as the console versions, or say Link to the Past.

Links Awakening will always be my favourite 2D Zelda.