Urban Dead

Talk on any game/console that doesn't have its own forum, including browser-based games

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

Huzzah, I have a zombie down to 4HP in the Patriarch General Hospital in Barrville.

I've ran out of action points so hopefully by the end of the afternoon I would have killed him and become uber.

Unless of course he decides to eat my brains whilst my action points build up :shakefist:
mrbobbins
Robotic Despot
Robotic Despot

Post by mrbobbins »

Dog Pants wrote:Also, I've been looking at the wiki entry for the Caiger Mall Survivors and reckon it might be fun to go and help out for a bit. Over a thousand zombies as targets, 300+ survivors holding them off for months, supplies and reviv points for our pet zombies. What do people think?
Sounds fun!, it'll take me a few days to get there and hopefully I can level up and get better hand to hand by the time I get there, I'll try and find a safe house a decent distance from the mall to hide in if need be.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

I just got lab experience so I can revive zombies but I'm in an unbarricaded building with 1AP *parp* Image

As soon as I can I'll be moving out and making my way west to craiger mall as well, I'm a couple of suburbs east
randomgazz
Unicorn
Unicorn

Post by randomgazz »

I'm up by the caiger mall at the moment, shall I keep a lookout for a possible 5punk safehouse?
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Might be a good idea, it'll be easier for us to find each other and communicate then. Caiger Mall has over 300 people in it, which might make the interface a bit busy.

For all you zombie 5punkers out there, there's a church a couple of blocks east of the mall where you can get revived.
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Ah fuck fuck fuckety fuck, I have had about 10 bites taken out of me.

A nice man has barricaded the hospital I was in and used a medipack on me though.

Do I have to reward him with bummings?
That's the last time I'm gonna "risk hanging around to kill something".

P.S. I've e-mailed the creator of urbandead.com asking about advertising.
mrbobbins
Robotic Despot
Robotic Despot

Post by mrbobbins »

I now have 1 guy (Ex-Zombie spy, Pianoman) in Darvall Heights (in Priddy Bank) 5 moves away from Caiger Mall

http://www.jonathanfletcher.f2s.com/urb ... ?suburb=23

No sign of any Zombies at all yet, there are many safe places available aswell, will move into the mall tomorrow and check out the situation Image
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

I'm going to stay at the Patriarch General Hospital in Barrville as their is a mob of zombies outside, and 3 of us are trying to kick the shit out of them and build XP. 8)
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

I just bummed a zombie. Next time I kill one I'm going to teabag it.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

:wave: Dogpants, I moved to the Harold Building @ Eastonwood on my way to the mall area. I used 2 of my syringes, need to find more
mrbobbins
Robotic Despot
Robotic Despot

Post by mrbobbins »

Just got into Caiger Mall, there's hundreds of survivors here, and about 700 zombs outside the barricades :shock:
randomgazz
Unicorn
Unicorn

Post by randomgazz »

I'm in a pub in Chudleyton at the moment, I didn't fancy staying in the mall in case they got in when I was offline.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Can't think of a better place to sit out the zombie apocalypse.
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Code: Select all

*  A zombie attacked you for 2 damage. (11-30 12:17 GMT)
    * A zombie attacked you for 3 damage. (11-30 13:43 GMT)
    * A zombie attacked you for 3 damage. (11-30 13:44 GMT)
    * The zombie's bite was infected! (You'll now take 1HP damage for every action you take, except speaking. Infection can be cured with a First Aid Kit.) (11-30 13:45 GMT)
    * A zombie attacked you for 4 damage. (11-30 13:45 GMT)
    * A zombie attacked you for 3 damage. (11-30 13:45 GMT)
    * A zombie attacked you for 3 damage. (11-30 13:46 GMT)
    * RobDaZombie attacked you for 4 damage. (11-30 14:10 GMT)
    * RobDaZombie attacked you for 3 damage. (11-30 14:10 GMT)
    * A flare was fired 13 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the north. (11-30 15:52 GMT)
    * A flare was fired 1 block to the west and 3 blocks to the south. (11-30 16:27 GMT)

You have been killed.
:shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

EDIT : How do I get back to being a human again?
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

Woo Elephant Yeah wrote:EDIT : How do I get back to being a human again?
I have the skills and one syringe left to revive you if you're in the eastonwood area, I was saving the syringe for just the purpose of reviving one of the group. Otherwise you'll have to seek out a reviving point which are listed in the wiki or just wander around as a zombie until someone revives you.
cashy
Zombie
Zombie

Post by cashy »

look for a 'revive point' to go stand in, i found one in gall street or lane in roftwood if thats any help. failing that try to get into a well used building with people in there and sit about? i dunno.
we should seriously all meet up some place, ive got a few ap and free running, i say we get into a heavily infested area some place central and find ourselves a safe house
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Dog Pants wrote:Here's the reviv points http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Rev ... tion_Point
*Cough*
mrbobbins
Robotic Despot
Robotic Despot

Post by mrbobbins »

Apparently going to into a reviv pint as a zombie and saying 'Mrh?' means you want to be revived!

I've been reviv'd twice, both at Yagoton reviv clinic, make sure you have enough AP to get back to safety after your reviv (including 10 ap for standing up) that's why I needed to be reviv'd again straight after the first time!
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Yes I used Yagoton also. I actually ran out of AP before I got there, and some swine killed me. Fortunately a passing scientist took pity on me and revived and healed me.

Are we still meeting up in Rhoden Bank? I have my Medic in one of the hospitals there. My firefighter is right down the bottom of the map making his way up there.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

I think the plan's Caiger Mall now. Random's going to scout us out a safehouse just outside the mall so we don't get overwhelmed with the hundreds of people inside it. Plus the zombies will probably be concentrating on the Mall, so the areas outside it should be pretty safe.

EDIT: Now in the Blackholler Arms (Malton's Gentleman's Club apparently) just outside the Caiger Mall. Managed to teabag a zombie today, so I told the 20 or so people in the pub about it. This might be a good place to use as a base, and I've got construction now to keep it at V strongly barricaded.
Also, me and Spoodie made an impression on AMP420 who asked us to join horses with them in Brook Heights, but I told them we were off to Caiger Mall.