Cursed?

News and important info, general banter, and suggestions for 5punk

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Cursed?

Post by Roman Totale »

So a few months ago I was going out with girl who was the twin sister of a girl I know at work. I've always got on really well with girl at work, just for context.

Ended it with the twin after 2 or 3 months but still in touch (ish) and still good friends with work girl. Very good friends. Basically there is a bit of chemistry there that a lot of people comment upon. Came very close to being something more but never crystallised as 1) I work with her and I'm effectively her manager, and 2) I used to date her twin sister.

Last week I went out in town with work girl, her house mate (a blonde air stewardess) and another of her friends (another girl who's getting married). At one point I was walking ahead with air stewardess and linking arms. Few minutes later work girl was crying into arms engaged girl - I asked what was wrong but was shooed away. Did hear her mentioning something about "strings attached" though. Didn't think anything of it at the time.

I stayed at their house that night and, as suggested by work girl, share the air stewardess' bed as there was nowhere else to sleep (and she didn't want people at work finding out that we had shared a bed). Well, one thing led to another and I got quite cozy with trolly dolly. Didn't go through with anything in the end as she said "C (work girl) will kill me if she finds out!"

So what I gather is that work girl has feelings for me, but neither of us will follow it up because of teh previously mentioned stuff.

I know, so far so emo. Something just happened to prompt this post though. I just got two emails ping through on my phone (blackberry type thing). One is from me (bizarre, but it looks like phone emailed home account), and the other is an out of office from work girl. Apparently my phone sent both me and her an email attachment. A video email attachment. A video email attachment of me FUCKING HER SISTER FROM BEHIND!

What the fuck!? Seriously. I couldn't even find that video when I wanted to, and now my fucking phone is emailing out to the one person I really, really didn't want to see it (well, other than Berk).

Aaaaaaarrrggggh!

Fucking fuckity fuck! Have I pissed on God's chips recently or something? I've had to send some bollocky text about my phone having a virus and to delete the email immediately, but fuck knows if she'll believe me. Also, it's our work night out tomorrow too.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Sure someone's not fucking with you? easy enough to send an email while you're out cold and shitfaced.
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

No one has been near my phone all day. I have no idea how the fuck that this happened.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

How odd, I blame karma
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Aye, karma for being an irresistibly sexy bastard.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Roman Totale wrote:Aye, karma for being a rapist
Fixed.
MORDETH LESTOK
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by MORDETH LESTOK »

Identical twins? :ahoy:

seriously though...don't you know all home-made pron is automatically sent out to the internets...
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

Roman Totale wrote:No one has been near my phone all day. I have no idea how the fuck that this happened.
There is no way that happens on its own. Either you did it (unintentionally or not) while plastered and you can't remember or someone is out to fuck your relationship over and make her hate you, and is a phone stealing ninja.
Sheriff Fatman
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Sheriff Fatman »

Get in early and recall the email before she opens it? Won't solve the mystery but at least she will be spared the horror.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

Sheriff Fatman wrote:Get in early and recall the email before she opens it? Won't solve the mystery but at least she will be spared the horror.
:above:
mrbobbins
Robotic Despot
Robotic Despot

Post by mrbobbins »

WTF!!

Was it sent from your Blackberry?, did someone get a hold of it when you wern't looking?
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

The fact that it was sent to you too makes me think someone has done this deliberately, and sent it to you so that you know it's happened. Fuck knows how though.

Do you have my number? :likesitall:
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Dog Pants wrote:Do you have my number? :likesitall:
I'll take a copy too thanks. And the number for the air hostess.

If you drunk dialled that its some sort of record for fuck up. But it serves you right for getting to lots of poon whilst being a skinny knee necked manc bastard. :P

If you can recall it it'll leave a message saying it was recalled and the attachment won't work. And you can go with the virus thing.

If you and the lass on your team want to get it on, do it. Her sister is a mental so she'll be mental whatever. Obviously it's something you'll need to address in work, with her being moved teams or you taking management of a different team, its unpossible to keep workplace romance secret.
Pnut
Ninja
Ninja

Post by Pnut »

It was me, I :ninja: it when you came round yesterday ;) Seriously though last time i text some one when i was a little tipsy, I just said one of my mates got hold of my phone when i nipped to the toilet, seemed to work. Does the work girl know it was you and her sister in the video?
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

Funniest thing I've heard all day, although admittedly I just got out of bed. :lol:

Brilliant. Just send her a follow up asking if she likes what she's seeing. Twins sisters with air hostess as back up, and you say you're cursed?! :ignore:
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Pnut wrote:Does the work girl know it was you and her sister in the video?
Her sister has a large tattoo of a dragon on her back. I think she'd recognise her.

Also, she's not on my team as such, rather that pretty much most of the office falls under my fearsome regime.

Also, also - did I mention I shared a bed with another lady friend in Blackpool at the weekend? Cursed I tell ye.

No response to my text yet. Fuck it, time to call the office...
buzzmong
Weighted Storage Cube
Weighted Storage Cube

Post by buzzmong »

Can you see if the message has a "time created" logged to it? You should be able to tell if someone ninja'd your phone then if it's a silly time when you're asleep.
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Well it looks like BT are in for an almighty arse kicking. It was indeed me who sent the email - 7 fucking months ago!

For some reason it just decided that it would send it last night. Now 7 months ago (when I was still going out with twin and work girl was with someone else) it would have been funny (look I'm shagging your sister lol), but not now.

Bastards!
amblin
Zombie Spanger
Zombie Spanger

Post by amblin »

Last edited by amblin on May 5th, 2014, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

Oh dear. I think God is trying to tell you something.