Hi

Say hello. It's only polite.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

shot2bits
Zombie
Zombie

Post by shot2bits »

steam works fine for me :D but i cant connect to VAC servers on css and if i do i can only stay on em for like 5 mins :x
TezzRexx
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by TezzRexx »

yeah, takes fucking ages connecting.

Also, steam has fucked up majorly for me. Someone stole my Half Life 1 CD-key before steam was around (apparently other players could easily see your CD-key in game) and reg'd it for steam.

The only way to get it back working for me would of been to send my case to america. EVEN THOUGH, i had photos of the Case, manual, CDs, and cd-key. Luckly, someone gave me a spare CD key, so I can play the older games if I wish now.
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

I actually have 2 copies because a Blue-Shift CD-Key will unlock HL1, OpFor, and CS 1.6, but you can't play Blue Shift through Steam for some reason.
TezzRexx
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by TezzRexx »

yeah, the one I used from my mate was a Blue Shift one. I wonder why you can't play BS on steam..
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

TezzRexx wrote:yeah, the one I used from my mate was a Blue Shift one. I wonder why you can't play BS on steam..
Steam Support page wrote:

Blue Shift is not available under Steam and there are no plans to make it so.

There were custom engine changes that made Blue Shift incompatible with the current Steam Engine.

You can still play Blue Shift single-player by installing it from your CDRom.

The good news is your Blue Shift CDKey is a valid WON CDKey for creating a Steam Account which will let you play all of the other Valve Platinum-Pack Games (CZ and HL2 Games are additional purchases).

Please do not post Questions about Blue Shift availability under Steam, thank you.
TezzRexx
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by TezzRexx »

ahh.. I see..
Gunslinger42
Ninja
Ninja

Post by Gunslinger42 »

I've never had any problems with steam... if I had, they must have been so bad that I've blocked them out.
killslay
Head Crab
Head Crab

Post by killslay »

Gunslinger42 wrote:I've never had any problems with steam... if I had, they must have been so bad that I've blocked them out.
maybe you're repressing the memory of the time it manifested itself as a large robot and attacked the town where you live and castrated the ones that you love... or maybe not
shot2bits
Zombie
Zombie

Post by shot2bits »

killslay wrote:
Gunslinger42 wrote:I've never had any problems with steam... if I had, they must have been so bad that I've blocked them out.
maybe you're repressing the memory of the time it manifested itself as a large robot and attacked the town where you live and castrated the ones that you love... or maybe not
steam killed his badgers???
killslay
Head Crab
Head Crab

Post by killslay »

shot2bits wrote:
killslay wrote:
ZOMG! tis evil, evil i tell you!
shot2bits
Zombie
Zombie

Post by shot2bits »

killslay wrote:
shot2bits wrote:
killslay wrote:
ZOMG?!?!? wtf is this? is it a thing u abuse drugs through? (the rest of us call them bongs)
[JUST] Useless
Kitten
Kitten

Post by [JUST] Useless »

shot2bits wrote:
killslay wrote:
shot2bits wrote:
killslay wrote: maybe you're repressing the memory of the time it manifested itself as a large robot and attacked the town where you live and castrated the ones that you love... or maybe not
ZOMG?!?!? wtf is this? is it a thing u abuse drugs through? (the rest of us call them bongs)
:above: This is turning into a Time Tunnel (Popular TV SCFI program of more years ago than I care to remember :oops:) themed thread with the psychedelic windows :wink:
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Woo for CODders!

'Lo there :)
cashy
Zombie
Zombie

Post by cashy »

[JUST] Useless wrote:
shot2bits wrote:
killslay wrote:
shot2bits wrote: steam killed his badgers???
:above: This is turning into a Time Tunnel (Popular TV SCFI program of more years ago than I care to remember :oops:) themed thread with the psychedelic windows :wink:
doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

cashy wrote:
[JUST] Useless wrote:
shot2bits wrote:
killslay wrote: ZOMG! tis evil, evil i tell you!
doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
teh Tron, teh Tron :drool: