Eve-online: 5punkorp is REBORN!!!

Massively Mongy Online gaming. Bum your way through the internet public.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Eve-online: 5punkorp is REBORN!!!

Post by friznit »

Goonswarm will be running another Burn Jita event this weekend, so expect tears and mayhem in the area as they suicide gank everything that moves. If you're a hauler I strong advise you to stay docked. Otherwise get out there and shoot stuff, whether you want to join in and gank or shoot people with criminal flags!
buzzmong
Weighted Storage Cube
Weighted Storage Cube

Post by buzzmong »

Oooh, yes, I forgot about the new flagging status, might make things interesting.
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

Someone say Super Capitals online?

40 titans, 120 supers, 250 carriers and 500 other ships. The hostiles undocked one battleship. It died.
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

http://evetravel.wordpress.com/

Eve, tourism mode. I've known about this site for some time but never really paid much attention to it. It's actually quite fun to travel around and check out some of the historical site of Eve, such as as Steve, the first ever Titan to die, which has a memorial wreck deep in 0.0 space.
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

By the way, it's Eve's 10th Birthday today and there's a big celebration going on from 1800 hrs (1900 hrs UK time), with free stuffs, fireworks, 'Flight of a Thousand Rifters' event where we all descend on a random system and get to gank a Supercap, a 'Hunt a Dev' roam and various prizes and give aways. If you're into facebook a lot of stuff is being coordinated here http://www.facebook.com/eveonline

Otherwise should just be a fun evening to doss about doing Eve related stuff. Personally I'm going to skip the whole thing cos I'm a grumpy old killjoy (and way too busy killing Goons up north :P )
Dolly Parton
5pork
5pork

Post by Dolly Parton »

Frizi and Folks hows it been. After a hiatus playing FFXI and SWTOR I'm come back to EVE. I've found most of my old characters and hopped on to Dolly last night for some fun. This game has changed so much I'm in total noob status trying to figure things out. IF you're on, go ahead and hit me up I"d love to hang out with some old peeps. Anything I should really be looking into you in game since I've been back?

dp
fabyak
Home-made Big Daddy
Home-made Big Daddy

Post by fabyak »

Holy crap! It's you! Y'alright?
Dolly Parton
5pork
5pork

Post by Dolly Parton »

Yeah I'm good. Physically maybe not so much as I'm older and falling apart but overall I'm great. LOL Hope everyone in 5punk land is doing great. What's everyone up to these days?
buzzmong
Weighted Storage Cube
Weighted Storage Cube

Post by buzzmong »

FYI, Eve is on midweek sale on steam.

£3.24 gets you a new account and 30 days game time. Bargin narf.
Thompy
Shambler In Drag
Shambler In Drag

Post by Thompy »

I remember when I gave it a go near release. I stared in confusion for a few minutes while vaguely tapping keys to no effect. I finally managed to move my spaceboat a bit but couldn't figure anything else out... and that was that!

I don't think any discount could entice me to get into it at this late stage.
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

buzzmong wrote:FYI, Eve is on midweek sale on steam.

£3.24 gets you a new account and 30 days game time. Bargin narf.
I guess that's a full account and not a trial? Otherwise a buddy referral gets you a 21 day trial account and if you sub, your mates gets a 30 day time code (which if he's nice he'll give back to you and you can sell for 650mill at the moment).

Anyway, the new Odyssey expansion dropped on Tuesday and has lot of funky shiny stuff. Exploring and hacking now has a fun little mini game, which is admittedly a bit of a weird departure for Eve but it seems to work well.
Taraniis
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Taraniis »

Also Orca... So now I can pwn more roids more of the time...
traveyb
Zergling
Zergling

Post by traveyb »

Wow can't believe you still play Friz :)
I quite a few years ago (kinda after I lost my Aeon and burnt myself out with big fleet stuff), want to get back into it but really don't have the time now
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

JIMMY!

Wabbit is pining for you. Your in game name would be hilariously inappropriate now, you must come back! Eve is actually pretty fun again - lots of pew pew and using loads of different ships. Also, how/when did you lose your aeon?
traveyb
Zergling
Zergling

Post by traveyb »

Hello Mr Friz :)
Ahh miss the wabbit, crazy bunch of fools! Yeah I know, I tried to petition it but told to f.off lol.
Lost it in 2010 in Feyth (http://kb.wedie.co.uk/index.php/kill_detail/33805/). Literally the day I got back from Lisbon meeting the hobo lot, so was extremely tired, logged in without checking system and my safe had been probed. Bubbled, hot dropped and died pretty quick. Got my pod out though :)
As fun as flying the aeon/avatar was, got a bit stale after a while having to worry all the time!

What you up to now? Still with the big guns?
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

Bounced from BoB to Init., quit for 18 months cos of drake blobs, then came back just before Odyssey patch. Joined an old MC mate in DICE (ex-BoB corp) that is now part of NC. (basically Tri Mk IX). Epic fights against Goons and Drone Region Russians using every ship under the sun from Titans to T1 frigates. Doog tiems.