Eve-online: 5punkorp is REBORN!!!

Massively Mongy Online gaming. Bum your way through the internet public.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Eve-online: 5punkorp is REBORN!!!

Post by friznit »

Good find. Now all we need is Corp faction standings of 4 so we can anchor there. Wiggy has insane Amarr standings so it's rather fortunate that he's turned up. If we boot everyone but him from 5punkorp and wait 24 hours that should do it, then we can rejoin and will have until the next DT to anchor the towers. That'll mean we won't be able to anchor anymore until we've worked up standings on any alts again but it will at least get us started.
Taraniis
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Taraniis »

13 days and I will have Connections to level 5 which is another 5% boost to my standings and the I suppose I will have to plug level 4's to make up the rest.

I have even been making a war-dec list for when the money rolls in, I don't share very well and all these people keep mining my asteroids...
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

Remember it's corp standings with the faction, not personal ones. The corp takes the average of all members at DT. So if Wiggy has standings of 4.5 and is alone in 5punkorp at one DT, we can then join and plant the POS's. Of course if the average drops below 4 we won't be able to plant any more towers unless we either grind up individual standings or leave again.
Taraniis
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Taraniis »

Yes but we can't ninja POS for ever can we? Or can we? At some point I planned on joining 5punkcorp permanently and tending to the POS
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

You only need the standings to anchor the pos, once that's done you can trash the standings all you want by having everyone else join. If you want to anchor more POS's at a future date though you'll need to sort standings again.

Thusly, if Wiggy is alone in 5punkorp for a day, corp standings will go to +4 and we can join & quickly anchor a couple of POS to get things rolling. Then we can spend some time grinding standings and making iskies until we're in a position to purchase more POS should we wish to.
Taraniis
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Taraniis »

This plan works a shit load better than my plan
Wiggy
5pork
5pork

Post by Wiggy »

Do we have a plan yet for what sort of POS we want / what we're going to mine / when it's all going to happen? I can make myself fully free for a weekend if necessary.
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

I evemailed all the details to Taraniis but he still needs to decide what to actually start cooking. Once decides which towers/modules he wants I can buy them in Jita and ship them down in a JF.

We'll want to boot everyone but yourself (or anyone with Amarr standings) our of 5punkorp before Friday DT.
Wiggy
5pork
5pork

Post by Wiggy »

Can I kick immediately, or do I need to remove roles first? I will do kicking tonight if I am able.
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

We already removed everyone's roles the other day if you remember. The only odd one out is my alt Ardnoch cos you made him a director, so you'll need to strip his roles first.
Wiggy
5pork
5pork

Post by Wiggy »

Oh yeah. Looks like I didn't take them off Rabbs either for whatever reason, so had to do him too.
Taraniis
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Taraniis »

Haven't been on yet, will be this afternoon.

I've been thinking about it and going on the info you sent me I think we should go for a simple reaction to start with and see if we can run up production from there. I forget which reaction it was now but there it results in c500million isk per <specify period of time> without the ball ache of ramping up the complexity of it all and the cost. It also gives 5punk a chance to pay back it's investment while saving for more POS and complex reactions.

However I am all up for going balls out on this one if you would prefer, then we could net c1billion isk per <specify time period> but the costs will obviously be higher.
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

I would suggest 2 POS's with a complex reaction - start as you mean to go on. There's going to be enough of a challenge tweaking to stay ahead of the market on the reaction type and doing the calculation to check that you are actually turning a profit.

Since I'm fronting the full investment, the initial profit after running costs can be split between paying me back and reinvesting in more POS's if you wish. I'll not charge any interest on the investment but will need it back in a reasonabe time frame (especially if I keep losing 2bill isk ships like on Friday). You may want to agree how to cut the profit between those involved now as well - do we go 50:50, or do you want to run it on your own and pay for hauling services until you get a JF of your own? Up to you how you want to play it. From my perspective, I'd quite like some 'skin in the game', partly because I need another low risk income source but also cos it's not something I've tried before and want to maintain an interest.

Anyway, let me know what kit you want to buy and when, and I'll buy it all up and ship it down to the doobry place ready for anchoring.
Thompy
Shambler In Drag
Shambler In Drag

Post by Thompy »

Can I just say, very unhelpfully, that as I know nothing of EVE every time I have a quick scan of your posts here I'm switching in the more ubiquitous meaning of "POS". I giggle.

Carry on...
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

It get's better. If you come closer I'll show you the POS I have in my wormhole.
fabyak
Home-made Big Daddy
Home-made Big Daddy

Post by fabyak »

:lol:
fabyak
Home-made Big Daddy
Home-made Big Daddy

Post by fabyak »

Might I suggest then that when you finish doing what you do with your 'worm' that you clean out it's hole
Taraniis
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Taraniis »

If I can I'd like to 80:20 it to pay you back quicker and then switch to 50:50 until I have me own JF, then flip it to 20:80 with 5punk getting 20% of the income so you have a pot of cash to dip your hand in every time you feel like blowing up a load of isk. I can then keep knocking out POS so that I can generate enough to bankroll 5punky shenanigans through cash transfers
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

2 x Caldari CT
2 x Reactor Array - Complex
2 x Reactor Array - Simple
12 x Silo
8 x Turret - Laser - Beam, Medium
8 x Turret - Laser - Beam, Small
6 x Turret - Laser - Pulse, Medium

POS 1bill
Initial Input: 1.2bill
Fuel Fuel (1 months) 0.7bill

Total Startup : 3bill

~0.3bill profit per month after fuel costs.
Morrill
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Morrill »

I should not read this it makes me want to play.