Bad Company 2 R7 Client and R10 Server Changelog

Where we come together to shoot 5punk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

deject wrote:I didn't like the RoF on the Rex at all. Yeah it is powerful, but the second and third shots seemed a lot slower to me. The 1911 had the best balance of damage and speed for my tastes.
If you need a 3rd shot, you missed. :P
buzzmong
Weighted Storage Cube
Weighted Storage Cube

Post by buzzmong »

Dr. kitteny berk wrote:If you need a 3rd shot, you missed. :P
:above:
Not a joke either :)
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

spoodie wrote:The game remembering stuff is a good thing.

If you're interested, like I was, this is the atomic knife glitch:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or8QwSjDyGk[/media]
I was playing BACON on the 360 with my brother at the weekend and I thought I'd show him where this bug used to be. I said, "If you knife that little fence it used to take down the whole building. Knife it, it wouldn't do anything as it's fixed now". So he did and destroyed the friendly MCOM station. Well done with the patching DICE/EA/MS. :roll:
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

:lol:
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

spoodie wrote: I was playing BACON on the 360 with my brother at the weekend and I thought I'd show him where this bug used to be. I said, "If you knife that little fence it used to take down the whole building. Knife it, it wouldn't do anything as it's fixed now". So he did and destroyed the friendly MCOM station. Well done with the patching DICE/EA/MS. :roll:
Hey uh that's not DICE's fault, that's Microsoft's certification process' fault. It always takes ages for fixes pushed out for PC to show up on the 360.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

deject wrote:Hey uh that's not DICE's fault, that's Microsoft's certification process' fault. It always takes ages for fixes pushed out for PC to show up on the 360.
I'm vaguely aware of this kind of limitation, which is why I listed "MS" as one of the culprits. I was broad-spectrum blaming. Aren't games only allowed a certain number of patches within a period of time as well?