870 Sawed-off
P226

Stuff I need:

Friz's tank.
ProfHawking
Zombie
Zombie

Post by ProfHawking »

you realise this is a gaming gathering, not a war?

dont make me tie you up to the trebuchet
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

ProfHawking wrote:you realise this is a gaming gathering, not a war?

it'll be half and half.
White
Squirrel
Squirrel

Post by White »

I would love to come, but its smack ban in the middle of my GCSE's :( Have fun though guys :D
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

ProfHawking
Zombie
Zombie

Post by ProfHawking »

yet still nobody ever learns
Nickface
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by Nickface »

Iobject to this, as I won't have any vaction time until August. :cry:
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Is this going to be in place of a party later in the year? I'm going to find it difficult to get to, but if it's the only (or main) event of the year I'll make sure I get there.
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

Dog Pants wrote:Is this going to be in place of a party later in the year? I'm going to find it difficult to get to, but if it's the only (or main) event of the year I'll make sure I get there.

*slaps forehead*

I forgot to ask the missus this last night, but if I can go, then I'm sure Mrs Canine Undergarment will oblige, as you can show her how mean she is in comparison to my Mrs Woo. pfftttt :lol:
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Woo Elephant Yeah wrote:
Dog Pants wrote:Is this going to be in place of a party later in the year? I'm going to find it difficult to get to, but if it's the only (or main) event of the year I'll make sure I get there.

*slaps forehead*

I forgot to ask the missus this last night, but if I can go, then I'm sure Mrs Canine Undergarment will oblige, as you can show her how mean she is in comparison to my Mrs Woo. pfftttt :lol:

Yay! Well done. I mentioned it last night and I think she'll be okay. She said "Can I come? I can cook for everyone!", but I really don't think she'd enjoy being stuck in a house with a bunch of nerds. My main problem is the distance really, but if I pick up a couple of strays on the way it'll make the journey more interesting. Also, if it had been later in the year I might have had a nice big new shiny car, rather than a Clio :)
mrbobbins
Robotic Despot
Robotic Despot

Post by mrbobbins »

Dog Pants wrote:She said "Can I come? I can cook for everyone!"

LAN with chef :likesitall:

Also I will probably be driving a hire car again (unless i'm super skint and have to carry my PC on the tube :lol: ) But I'm only coming from London so can't really pick up anyone outside the M25, well unless it was only a small diversion as far as Luton or something

What will be needed in terms of networking stuff, do you have a big switch?
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

mrbobbins wrote:do you have a big switch?

thats a rather personal question!
ProfHawking
Zombie
Zombie

Post by ProfHawking »

yes, got network sorted. but if you have one with gigabit uplink then that would be nicer?
Lateralus
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by Lateralus »

Dog Pants wrote:
Woo Elephant Yeah wrote:

*slaps forehead*

Yay! Well done. I mentioned it last night and I think she'll be okay. She said "Can I come? I can cook for everyone!", but I really don't think she'd enjoy being stuck in a house with a bunch of nerds. My main problem is the distance really, but if I pick up a couple of strays on the way it'll make the journey more interesting. Also, if it had been later in the year I might have had a nice big new shiny car, rather than a Clio :)

If your profile isn't lying then I'm on your route down south and need transport!
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

pfft.

if his profile isn't lying and google maps isn't lying, i demand a lift too :)
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Predicted on both counts. I'd be heading down the A1 (through Newcastle for Lat), dropping Mrs Pants off at Nottingham probably so she could stay with her Mum while I was away, then skip over to the M1 (where I can pick up Berk). I'll have a word with Mrs Pants tonight and see if I can arrange something. It's a fucker of a drive though and I might end up making an overnight stay with the in-laws either side which would unfortunately mean I couldn't give Lat a lift.
Lateralus
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by Lateralus »

Yeah, fair enough. Well if it turns our to be viable then that would be supergreat, but don't worry if its going to mean much hassle. My parents live in Berkshire, 300 miles straight south, so I know all about that drive!
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

It'll depend on if me and Mrs Pants can get the time off work. Even if I'm making overnight stays though I could still take your hardware if you were travelling by train.
Hehulk
KHAAAN!
KHAAAN!

Post by Hehulk »

I am Cometh!

WTB: 1 lift there and back

WTS: Cheap beer, good company for the trip (unles I do what I did last time and stay up way to early so I sleep on the way home)
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Dog Pants wrote:It'll depend on if me and Mrs Pants can get the time off work. Even if I'm making overnight stays though I could still take your hardware if you were travelling by train.

other possibility is that he could just make a nottingham to leicester train on the way down and kip on a sofa here, and go from leicester on the train on the way back.

/fort