Heroes

For talk on Movies, TV, Music & Books

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lateralus
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by Lateralus »

Yeah, this is pretty much to conclusion I'd come to as well. Let the larger sweepings commence!
Sheriff Fatman
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Sheriff Fatman »

Ooooooo

Just watched last nights episode (20 Nov). Not the best, in fact fairly tame and predictable, but the heroes are starting to meet each other and have some idea of their common origin.

This is shaping up for a cracking season finale :w00t:
Last edited by Sheriff Fatman on November 21st, 2006, 10:15, edited 1 time in total.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

Sheriff Fatman wrote:Ooooooo

Just watched last nights episode (20 Nov). The heroes are starting to meet each other and have some idea of their common origin.

This is shaping up for a cracking season finale :w00t:
:above:

this is, without doubt, the best telly program i have watched for a fucking long time.

Seriously, if theres anyone out there not watching it, you must rectify this immediately.
Gunslinger42
Ninja
Ninja

Post by Gunslinger42 »

Last nights episode was incredibly cheesey and in some parts very predictable *cough*peter*cough*, but I still enjoyed it :)
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

yup, was damn fine indeed. :)
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Note to Peter Petrelli: If you got a fucking haircut you wouldn't need to keep brushing the hair out of your eyes!
MIkkyo
5pork
5pork

Post by MIkkyo »

I can't believe how good this series is, its a fantastic find I'm up to episode 5 and I want more.

Roman Totale wrote:Note to Peter Petrelli: If you got a fucking haircut you wouldn't need to keep brushing the hair out of your eyes!
this hard ^ :above:
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

In the latest episode one of Isaac's new paintings is of a human touch type person, you think that could be radiation man getting involved?
MIkkyo
5pork
5pork

Post by MIkkyo »

spoodie wrote:In the latest episode one of Isaac's new paintings is of a human touch type person, you think that could be radiation man getting involved?
If its not I'll eat my own leg, think about his painting of newyork on the floor as well, man + Angry + NY = floor painting I think.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

MIkkyo wrote:If its not I'll eat my own leg, think about his painting of newyork on the floor as well, man + Angry + NY = floor painting I think.
Yeah, radiation man did hint that he doesn't know what will happen if he gets shot, he might explode, etc.

Also, so much for Sean Bean. :(
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Image?
MIkkyo
5pork
5pork

Post by MIkkyo »

Dog Pants wrote:Image?
it all makes so much sense now, thank you oh dog pants one.
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

The painting does show a fiery figure, but it appears to be projecting fire/energy/radiation from it's hands as opposed to just blowing up.

Hmm, interesting developments lie ahead I think.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

my thought was that maybe Mr Sylar steals radiation mans brainmeats.

Then he would become both the nasty man they have to stop, and the nukular bomb they have to stop at the same time.

Just a thought.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

Joose wrote:my thought was that maybe Mr Sylar steals radiation mans brainmeats.
You think he eats their brainzzz to get their powers? I hadn't thought of that, just thought it was a good thing for a baddie to do.

Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

spoodie wrote:Image
pfffttttt, wrong, but funny :lol:
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

spoodie wrote: You think he eats their brainzzz to get their powers? I hadn't thought of that, just thought it was a good thing for a baddie to do.
It hasn't been specifically said, but I think its certainly been implyed. The fact that each of the victims have their brains missing, and he subsequently gains their powers certainly makes me think that, anyway.
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Joose wrote:
It hasn't been specifically said, but I think its certainly been implyed. The fact that each of the victims have their brains missing, and he subsequently gains their powers certainly makes me think that, anyway.
^ This. He's killed his victims in numerous different ways - freezing, burning etc. I think the implication was that if he had eaten the Cheerleader's brain, he would have been unstoppable.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

I wonder how he discovered this ability.

"Hmm, I have a hankering for some soft, grey, head meats."

Who did he kill and get their powers? I must have forgotten that bit.
FatherJack
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by FatherJack »

spoodie wrote:Who did he kill and get their powers? I must have forgotten that bit.
It's conjecture from the wiki, unless there been some sort of interview with the makers. All we've seen are various ways he's killed and the top of the victim's heads removed, so it's sort of filling in the gaps rather than being what we've actually seen.