Pirates of the Burning sea

Talk on any game/console that doesn't have its own forum, including browser-based games

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Well, timecards are available, prices are pretty much standard MMONG (~$17/30 days, $~47/90 days) but you're missing something :)
Hehulk
KHAAAN!
KHAAAN!

Post by Hehulk »

Dr. kitteny berk wrote:Apparently Paying for one subscription for this game is cheaper than paying for 3 Eve subscriptions.

:)
Really? they pay you to play? Because I spend exactly £0 a month on 3 eve accounts :lol:
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Hehulk wrote:
Really? they pay you to play? Because I spend exactly £0 a month on 3 eve accounts :lol:
Me too :)
Nickface
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by Nickface »

I played this beta, and I wasn't really all impressed with it. The ground combat was rather crappy, and the ship combat was boring as hell. The AI was rather stupid too. But then again, it was the open beta, so it could've changed since then.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Nickface wrote:I played this beta, and I wasn't really all impressed with it. The ground combat was rather crappy, and the ship combat was boring as hell. The AI was rather stupid too. But then again, it was the open beta, so it could've changed since then.
:above:

But given it was only a month ago, I'm not expecting that much change.
Anhamgrimmar
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by Anhamgrimmar »

Fear wrote:Oh I follow you now, I thought you'd seen actual prices, hence the :?

I think about £10 is a sensible limit for a MMONG, I hope it's not over that, be cool if we can pay in $$ too as that always works out nicely for us.
PotBS is a bit opf a funny one. because you can access it with an SOE station pass (In before LOL SOE)

Which means you can also play Planetside/Vanguard (LOL Vanguard)/Star wars Galaxies (LO....ah, soddit, you eithe like it or dont...) and matrix online. For only £15... hmmmm
Fear
Zombie
Zombie

Post by Fear »

Dr. kitteny berk wrote:but you're missing something :)
I will return to the :?
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

Fear wrote::?
:above: