5punk Awards 2007

News and important info, general banter, and suggestions for 5punk

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: 5punk Awards 2007

Post by Dog Pants »

Ty aka Sir Die Aloty wrote:I think that this should be added to the Wiki, with the winners from each year
Very good idea. I'll try to remember to do that later.
amblin
Zombie Spanger
Zombie Spanger

Post by amblin »

Last edited by amblin on May 6th, 2014, 10:00, edited 1 time in total.
Lateralus
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by Lateralus »

Spammer Of The Year Award
Pete - his efforts at spam are valiant, and generally are valid posts too.

Most Potential As A Vampire Award
Hehulk dropped games entriely for at least a whole week, so I'm voting Berk. Have a tech problem at half 3 in the morning, he will still post a reply within 5 minutes.

Pimp Of The Year
Again, I think I'd have to vote Berk, seeing as Bukkake has recruited quite well recently which hasn't seemed to happen much in the past. Hopefully our public COD server will have a similar effect. Also, given the recent upgrade to Tukkake, this will continue in the future into an even larger number of games.

Nazi Of The Year
I'd say my crown should be rightfully passed on to Eion this year.

Monkey-At-A-Keyboard Award
Without a doubt, Ty.

Bastard Of The Year
I'm going to have to go for Grimmie here. I think the stuff done by Stoat is brilliant, and is work I couldn't do, but in theory could learn. Grimmie's talent, however, is not something I could ever compete with. Mikkyo probably deserves a mention too for his comics, and Shada has shown a few of his drawing skills too, but this year the crown is Grimmies.

Liver Of The Year
Tragically I've yet again failed to make any bash/lan events this year and as such have not witnessed any liver destruction from you lot. It's my New Year's resolution to attend at least 1 event next year, but hopefully more. Anyway, I think Jockgit should get it, just because.

And Finally...

The Sir Die Aloty Award for 5punker Of The Year
As great a job as Canine Trousers does day in day out on here, I think it's FatherJack's year for this award. Stepping up to the mark when WEY stepped down has saved 5punk, and kept it going the way it was was intended, to the benefit of us all.

As for game awards, how about best FPS and best beard categories, with single player and multiplayer awards for each? I would suggest MMONGS, but have there actually been any new ones this year that have grabbed people?
Last edited by Lateralus on December 12th, 2007, 10:39, edited 1 time in total.
fabyak
Home-made Big Daddy
Home-made Big Daddy

Post by fabyak »

Spammer Of The Year Award - Pete seems to have made excellent strides in spamming (and it saves me nominating Berk for every bloody award going!)

Most Potential As A Vampire Award - Got to be Berk, never seems to sleep and the only time he seems to go AFK is to shoot things or make bacons (don't take that as anything else other than a compliment!) :likesitall:

Pimp Of The Year - Berk via B(T)ukkake

Nazi Of The Year - Lat has to get my vote but Eion is very close

Monkey-At-A-Keyboard Award - Northwesten has to get my vote on this one, sorry Ty!

Bastard Of The Year - That would have to be our chief code monkey Spoodie

Liver Of The Year - :above: What Amblin said, fine work Jockgit!

The Sir Die Aloty Award for 5punker Of The Year - FJ, for taking over the mantle as well as hosting Heros :)
Fred Woogle
Zombie
Zombie

Post by Fred Woogle »

fabyak wrote:Monkey-At-A-Keyboard Award - Northwesten has to get my vote on this one, sorry Ty!
*disowns*
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

fabyak wrote:The Sir Die Aloty Award for 5punker Of The Year - FJ, for taking over the mantle as well as hosting Heroes :)
*makes a desperate last bid for the Grammar Nazi award*
eRabbit
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by eRabbit »

Pete, he has come on leaps and bounds in the field of spam, and his spam waves that hit daily are a wonder to behold... kinda.

Berk. Doesn't. Need. Sleep.

Pimp Of The Year
Bukkake/Tukkake/Berk.

Nazi Of The Year
Eion with an honourary mention to Pete for his brave attempt at this award as well. Also with a last minute nod to Pants :above:

Ty. That is all.

Bastard Of The Year
I hate Grimmie. That is all. Overly talented brummie bastard.

Liver Of The Year
JockGit, purely for the sight of Pete sat next to him on the sofa, then as he realises where Jock's hand has gone launches himself across the room with a yell as we all start pissing ourselves. Win.

Jack, for taking over when things needed taking over.
mrbobbins
Robotic Despot
Robotic Despot

Post by mrbobbins »

I think I'll have to go with Berk, although Pete is a close second the News forum is a cheap way to raise post counts, Berk spams the lot :lol:

Has to be Berk

Pimp Of The Year
Erm.. RO-BO!?

Nazi Of The Year
Eion, Lat is very close but Eion appears to actually be a dictionary

Ty. Hands down, Northwestern didn't seem to have to long term commitment to keyboard spacking, Ty is in it for the long run

Bastard Of The Year
Grimmie. for constantly providing me with LOL's draped in talent (and for taking some excellent Photos as well!)

Liver Of The Year
JockGit. Berk and Ty were close and anyone who drinks Poteen is certainly a fierce contender (Please don't ever give me that stuff again) But JockGit's trouser shuffling, wine spilling antics at Grim Bash win it over

Jack was my first choice for taking on the responsibility no one else wanted and doing a fantastic job, but I am going to vote for Prof for his ProfLAN skillzorz (Nothing to do with a massive firework 5punking magenta cock, honest ;) )
MIkkyo
5pork
5pork

Post by MIkkyo »

Pete

Berk, I don't think I've ever heard of him sleeping

Pimp Of The Year
Well with my cane and fluffy hat, selection of ho's, oh wait you mean pimping this site? Think Grimmie got a few in no?

Nazi Of The Year
Lat

Ty, his drunken/drug induced rambling award him this.

Bastard Of The Year
Shada you shit, for contstantly knifing me in COD, he's like a Mikkyo seeking ninja.

Liver Of The Year
I've yet to meet jock git and see his drinking abilitites, so i shall leave this with no nomination this year.

Berk for hosting everything and always being on X-fire for technical support[/b]
Chickenz
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Chickenz »

Berk!! No one comes close to beating the big twat. 10,000 was his aim for the end of year and he's already passed that.

Berk once again. Got a problem ask Berk anytime of the day and he'll find you a solution asap.

Pimp Of The Year
Argument tiem GO!! I'm not voting for an eve player, regarldess of how many people they got to join their space corp thingy, as very few (read as none) ever leave that forum and post consistently.

Nazi Of The Year
Ei0n and l@t, teh pear off cuntz

lols, it's a toss up between Ty and Southeastern. Has to be TY tho for two reasons. He's consistent in his spack typing and at least he doesn't mope off when we lol at his drug addled grammar.

Bastard Of The Year
I'd really really like to say me after my COD4 mega streak in my first bit of PC gaming with you guys since late August. Slinger get's my vote though with his consistent pwnage through out the year.

Liver Of The Year
Jockgit!! Avast ye landlubbers.

And Finally...

Fatherjack by a mile. The savior of 5punk, without him saving it I'd be a full time console tard by now and we can't have that.

With the growing number of 5punkers would it not be an idea to add a few more awards to the list?
Grimmie
Master of Soviet Propaganda
Master of Soviet Propaganda

Post by Grimmie »

Spammer:
Definitely Berk, who else could rack up nearly 10% of all board posts?

Vampire:
I'll go out on a limb and say Ty. I've not seen anyone else harbour the ability to power-play through games and finish them so quickly.

Pimp:
Berk again. Public servers do wonders for publicity.

Nazi:
Eion - <a href="http://www.5punk.co.uk/discuss/24426/">See thread</a>.

Liver:
Split between Berk and Jockgit. How the fuck do you drink that paint-stripper, you two?

Monkey At keyboard:
omg wel i gues it wud hav 2 be ty 4 his erly moarnin poasts

Bastard:
Cheeseandham, how the hell do you do that for a living and stay sane?

5punker:
FJ, for keeping me sane at work in the <a href="http://www.5punk.co.uk/wiki/index.php?t ... hat">5kype chat</a>, and for taking over the reigns as our master and commander!
Fred Woogle
Zombie
Zombie

Post by Fred Woogle »

Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

:lol:
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

Spammer: Dr.Kitteny Berk
Vampire: Hehulk
Pimp: Grimmie
Nazi: eion
Liver: JockGit
Monkey At keyboard: Northwesten
Bastard: Stoat
5punker: FatherJack

And also my write in for Being a giant Gayer and leaving us hanging after getting us into Shadowrun: Joose
eion
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi

Post by eion »

MIkkyo wrote: Nazi Of The Year
Lat
Pffft.
MIkkyo wrote: Bastard Of The Year
Shada you shit, for constantly knifing me in COD; he's like a Mikkyo-seeking ninja.
Fix'd.
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

EDIT: forgot to nominate.

Spammer Of The Year Award:
Berk obviously, put pete comes a close second. just keep spamming pete, you may get there next year.

Most Potential As A Vampire Award:
hehulk surely.

Pimp Of The Year:
i came here because of grimmie, and i still believe his drawings on b3ta attract some new people.

Nazi Of The Year:
never paid attention to this, so i'll go with lat.

Monkey-At-A-Keyboard Award:
even though northwesten has unofficially been banned, i still think he worked hard for this reward. otherwise ty

Bastard Of The Year:
Grimmie obviously, however, i quite like shada's bunnies, so be careful Grimmie!

Liver Of The Year:
never attended a LAN unfortunately, so i'll go with Jockgit.

The Sir Die Aloty Award for 5punker Of The Year:
difficult one, this. i'll nominate later for this one.

if anyone else thinks it's a good idea, i'd like to add a twist to this years awards. i can present a special priez! to the winner. however, we need a new category for this, so what should we name this allround great 5punker category? the winner of this will get the award, wasn't reading properly. again.

otherwise, i'll probably organise a miniature contest for it.
TezzRexx
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by TezzRexx »

eRabbit wrote:Can we have a "Most like Simon Pegg on Facebook" award please?

*looks at Tezz*
:lol: :faint:

Spammer:
As if there is anyone else who can post 10,000+ posts from late 2004 till 2007. Berk! (BTW, it was Berk's 3rd 5punky birthday 2 days ago!)

Vampire:
I'll -would- go with Ty as well as he's always playing a different game on xfire, but seen as he'll win anyway, I'll be speshul and say NICKTEAL! Always see him playing games on xfire and his xfire profile says he's played 439 hours of gayming in only 4 months! :faint:

Pimp:
I'll go with Grimmie and say that Berk wins this for his server hosting. TA!

Nazi:

Eion, for being a nazi before being a nazi was cool.

Liver:
Christ, it's a toss up between Ty, Jock and Berk.

Monkey At keyboard:

Northwesten! - For this instant classic. I still <3 you Ty :)

Bastard:
CHOWDER (Shada, for those who haven't put up with me on TS) for his noob tubing skillz and knifing skillz :(

5punker:

FatherJack, for taking hold of the reins and having a good go at herding us damn cats! :3
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

TezzRexx wrote:Monkey At keyboard:
Northwesten! - For this instant classic. I still <3 you Ty :)
Fucking hell, I missed that. Also;

http://5punk.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=99716#99716

How prophetic.
TezzRexx
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by TezzRexx »

:)

Check out Mr Green's newish avatar with the post he made, makes it so much more lul worthy - http://5punk.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=99737#99737
Baliame
Tremors Worm
Tremors Worm

Post by Baliame »

eion wrote: Fix'd.
No sneaky fascist attempts please.