Gaming Ring

News and important info, general banter, and suggestions for 5punk

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Gaming Ring

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

Right then people, until Xfire finally sort out grouping, I've thought of doing the following, instead of asking new people to manually add every single user in 5punk's profile list.

If you all add the user 5punk to your friends list in Xfire, then everyone who is currently online, will appear as a "friend of a friend" online, and you can then manually add people to your friends list if you so wish.

This should hopefully make thing simpler for new 5punkers, and myself (& possibly Berk) could control the list of 5punkers ourselves by logging in each day with the 5punk ID, and accepting any new friends that wish to join 5punk.

Hopefully that made sense, but let me know what you all think about the idea :wink:
Jinxx
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Jinxx »

This makes sense, but I wonder how feasbile it would be as it could potentially take a long time to propogate through.
TezzRexx
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by TezzRexx »

Hmm.. I'm not too keen of the friends of friends list, as I used to get random spacky people message me and such like, before I even added someone. I will however give it a try. :)
viper_2090
Unicorn
Unicorn

hmmm

Post by viper_2090 »

this sounds like quite a good idea!
i think it should be implemented ASAP
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

sounds good.

would also make sense to add the servers we use mostly to the 5punk account favs

y'know, people's server 13. and the bukkakes.
Last edited by Dr. kitteny berk on April 14th, 2005, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.
SquinteyeMckneecap
Ferret
Ferret

Post by SquinteyeMckneecap »

The friend of a friend thing is a little strange, sometimes it doens't show people even when I know they are online.

But its still easier than adding everybody.

Squinty :wink:
Jinxx
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Jinxx »

SquinteyeMckneecap wrote:The friend of a friend thing is a little strange, sometimes it doens't show people even when I know they are online.
It only shows friends of friends who are playing games at that moment in time.
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

Right then, just to give it a bit of a trial, I'll log on as 5punk, and add every single one of you to my friends list.

It will also be interesting, as it will show me how many of you actually still need to be on the list of existing 5punkers, as there have a been a few who have cum, 5punk'd, and left (whilst wiping their dick on the curtains) :lol: