Eve Universe

Massively Mongy Online gaming. Bum your way through the internet public.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Eve Universe

Post by Dog Pants »

I'm assuming most of us are aware of this by now, but I've not seen anyone post the Prophecy trailer yet.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFTUazuGdTw[/media]

The concept is that all the games which take place in the Eve setting will interact with each other. The video represents the huge corp battles we already know about in Eve Online, then fighters trying to take out assault transports in Valkyrie, then troops storming the station in Legion. All in the same battle, the same environment. It's an incredible concept and I'm very excited about it. I may not have time for Eve Online, but if in the future there'll be things which those of you who do which require troops for boarding actions then you can consider me your first interested footslogger.
FatherJack
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Eve Universe

Post by FatherJack »

I saw that vid on the Fanfest stream last night, but wasn't really sure what it was showing. Are they trying to open up the original EVE gate that they all came from Earth in, and that's against the Amarr religion so it's them vs. everyone else?
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

Dog Pants wrote:I may not have time for Eve Online, but if in the future there'll be things which those of you who do which require troops for boarding actions then you can consider me your first interested footslogger.
:above:
Last edited by Mr. Johnson on May 4th, 2014, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Eveside? I'm up for that.

Unless it takes on all the other eveyness where you're somewhat boned by the mega rich.