Postal 2 - Share the Pain.

News and important info, general banter, and suggestions for 5punk

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Yamon
Svenno
Svenno

Postal 2 - Share the Pain.

Post by Yamon »

I'll cut straight to the chase with this simple review.

Best FPS I've ever played!

The graphics aren't the best ever seen and the story line is a bit silly but fuck me backwards with a 10 foot rubber goat, the game play is the tits!

Ever played an FPS that will let you taser someone until they fall over, then let you piss in their mouth until they puke, allow you to kick 'em a few times then pour a gallon of petrol over 'em before you stand well back and flick matches at their still quivering body?

If so then you've obviously played Postal 2.

This is one sick, twisted and above all funny game. I think it's been banned in the UK because you can use cats as silencers on both the shotgun and the M16 assault rifle. But then who knows? What I do know is that it's my No.1 fave game of the decade so far.

Postal 2 - Share the Pain contains both the single player game and the online uber-deathmatch game combined in one blood-soaked, napalm-fuelled package.

Remember: Violence in video games should remain in video games and not real life. If you are under 18 years of age or wish to follow a career in politics then don't go looking for a torrent of this puppy, (the DeViance ripp would be the best to go for if you were to though).
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

Plus, it has Gary Coleman!
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

I've been trying a few torrents for this, but not having any joy connecting to the tracker.

Can somebody post a working link to the torrent on here please?

*screws on cat silencer, only to find the cat's still alive, and keeps meow'ing*
Goatpod
Squirrel
Squirrel

Post by Goatpod »

Woo Elephant Yeah wrote:I've been trying a few torrents for this, but not having any joy connecting to the tracker.

Can somebody post a working link to the torrent on here please?

*screws on cat silencer, only to find the cat's still alive, and keeps meow'ing*
http://www.demonoid.com

search for: Postal 2 - Share the Pain
VashTheStampede
Mouse
Mouse

this game

Post by VashTheStampede »

this game rules, its great random fun

yay for RWS!! (running with scissors)