New Safehouse.

Talk on any game/console that doesn't have its own forum, including browser-based games

Moderator: Forum Moderators

spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

Anhamgrimmar wrote:i do belive however, that i would be capable of making a triple laxa diversion, and end up with a simple double ...

I dont mind doing some strategic reviving, I'm getting more skilled it and can tell if they're worth reviving ... sort of. Plus I can heal people for XP ... if I have med kits.

BTW: there's a 13 strong hoard of zeds at Carroll Bank in Ketchelbank but they will probably be moving on soon. My zombie is there and every bit of info is useful I think. :)
Atalac
Svenno
Svenno

Post by Atalac »

Have medkits, will travel.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Right. I've set off south for Wykewood with little ammo (less temptation for me to shoot at zombies) and seen probably less than a dozen, in groups no more than 7, on the way.
I'm holed up in the Plumber Arms in Mornington at the moment, which is the suburb directly north. If there's nothing there I'll come back and we can try somewhere else.
randomgazz
Unicorn
Unicorn

Post by randomgazz »

I've gone up to the grime arms in Jensentown, there are a few more zombies about than where we are now anyway, it doesn't seem to bad a place.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

I'm in the Smithfield Arms in the north of Wykewood. There's a decent scattering of zombies here as I suspected, but I've seen no sign of the horde. A lot of buildings are still heavily barricaded, but the pub's very strongly so you all should be able to get in. It's not as comfortable as the Waugh Arms but there is a fresh stock of dry roasted peanuts. Tomorrow I'm going to find the nearest police station and start getting some ammo together.
randomgazz
Unicorn
Unicorn

Post by randomgazz »

If you can spare the AP, can you have a look at the pub in the north of the suburb below? It's next to a police station so could be better for us. Might make us a target though.
Last edited by randomgazz on December 14th, 2005, 11:58, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Im en route to your pub DogPants, but I need about 12 AP's to get there and I only have 6 after getting ADD in a hospital on the way down.

Am currently in the Plumber Arms in Mornington.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

I'm on my way to Smithfield Arms, currently at Molebank as I was distracted by some attractive walking corpses that I just had to have a closer look at :)

From the sound of it I'd say Smithfield Arms would make a good new home base
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Anonymous wrote:Am currently in the Plumber Arms in Mornington.
I stayed there last night. Try the steak and ale pie, it's very nice. I think I left my phone there too, have a look for it would you?
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

There's a police station and a hospital about 5 blocks NW of the pub. I suspect both have been heavily barricaded (the police station certainly was, and many buildings around it). There's a bank just to the south of them though (so west of our pub) that's strongly barricaded, so people with freerunning can get in through there.
randomgazz
Unicorn
Unicorn

Post by randomgazz »

Bah, the place has been over barricaded, and I didn't have enough AP to break them down. I think me and atlc are zombie food. Could you knock down the barricades to VS when you get the chance?
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

I bollocked the fireman who did the barricading (next time I'll shoot him), and took the barricade down to V Strong. Unfortunately it was too late for Random, who may have been the zombie I shot in the face. Sorry about that.
randomgazz
Unicorn
Unicorn

Post by randomgazz »

No, I'm still lying down. Mind your feet on the way out.
mrbobbins
Robotic Despot
Robotic Despot

Post by mrbobbins »

The Smithfield Arms in Wykewood now seems pretty dead for Zomb activity, I just spent a whole round of AP's searching but couldn't find any.

:shakefist:

Any suggestions for new areas to scout?, Might send Pianoman out at random and see what turns up
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Might be worth heading towards the more central areas - the closer you get to the middle of the city the higher the concentration of zombies.
caveman900
Badger
Badger

Post by caveman900 »

me and my clan are holed up in rhodenbank, its up north, enough zombies around, but there are plenty in the neighbouring districts if there arent enough for you. a good selection of supply buildings too.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Hmmm, Rhodenbank rings a bell. Wonder if I've been there before...
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

I put it to you oh mighty canine undergarment, where's our new safehouse?
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Well, aside from Rhodenbank I've not got much to go on, but...

The Hambargah Halparz are in Crowbank and are looking to clear it. I've read up on this horde and I like their style, so I say we go and fight them for a bit. At least if we all get eaten the zombies there will be good company.

See here for more info on them.

The Elsbury Arms is the only pub in the suburb, so head for there. Be aware that I don't know how infested Crowbank is, but I'm confident we'll find some interesting opposition there.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

I like that idea and The Hambargah Halparz policies :)

edit: I'm off to Crowbank, at SW Mockridge Heights ATM and nearly got enough XP for parkour :w00t: