First game! woo!

Talk on any game/console that doesn't have its own forum, including browser-based games

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Joose
Turret
Turret

First game! woo!

Post by Joose »

Stoat, wooelephantyeah and I have just had our first bit of UT together! woo!

First server we tried was bizzaro, but the second one was nice, and pleasingly empty. We all appear to be of roughly equal skill, which was nice.

And then some other bloke turned up and game us a thorough rogering :(

Fun none the less. More people! More!

remember kids; Killing is Fun
Woo Elephant Yeah
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Woo Elephant Yeah »

It was a really good game yesterday, until that guy gave us a good bum thrashing.

Was still fun though, and I was glad to see everyone using the [b3ta] tag.
I'm gonna have to work somthing out there though, because I have too many characters in my name if I use that as well :cry:

I've added that server onto my fav's and I'll keep a close eye on it, and see how often it gets used.

There are so many empty online servers out there, that at the moemnt, it seems daft to go renting any servers.

This will however be on the agenda if we get more active members on here.
I know someone who would be able to give me a good price on rental of game servers, so I'll approach it later on.

Anyway, I'm blabbering, it was fun lol!!!!!!!11111rofl etc etc etc... :wink:
Sledra
Polar Bear
Polar Bear

Post by Sledra »

Aye, Me, newg, and stuk(i believe, correct me if i'm wrong on any counts) just spend more of a game dancing the badger dance than shooting.
Stuk
Monkey
Monkey

Post by Stuk »

Sledra wrote:Aye, Me, newg, and stuk(i believe, correct me if i'm wrong on any counts) just spend more of a game dancing the badger dance than shooting.
Indeed. It was good fun, and when I won the game for my team (:D) , I was able to show off my 1337 badger dance! It really was good, but playing a different gametype (we played CTF) and/or on some different maps, might make it teh bestest. Hope to play with the rest of you sometime,

Stuk

(btw. Is Aye a person, or was it just in agreement :? )
Sledra
Polar Bear
Polar Bear

Post by Sledra »

Agreement, like yes and indeedy doody! We need to start arranging TDMs with us in so we can get thw whole team badgering. I got head shotted by someone while i danced, some people have no respect....